What is ETF?
- A forum to raise awareness, share knowledge and experience of applying expandable tubulars in upstream oil applications.
- The ETF covers both solid expandable tubulars and expanding sand screens.
- It is not a commercial forum; the presentations will be technical papers, not marketing presentations.
- To increase awareness of expandable tubular technology throughout the industry
- To stimulate learning, technology transfer and knowledge sharing by discussion of case studies
- To develop the market for expandable tubular products through discussion of products / applications
- To agree industry common definitions and terminology
ETF is the leading industry event for promoting the growth of expandable tubular technology. It is a unique gathering of industry experts from operators, service companies and vendors, offering members:-
- Insights into how other organisations are using or plan to use expandable technology; ensuring members don’t fall behind as technology advances
- Identification of value drivers leading to improvements in both the technology itself and the field application, enabling more rapid implementation with lower risk
- Knowledge sharing presentations, discussion groups and informal networking with other experts in expandable technology at regular members’ meetings, as well as access to the members’ only area of the forum’s website.